|The Instructor - Jennifer Marciante, Yimmie Cole
There are many types of aesthetics training, however our program will include
- Beginner Body Sculpt- Involves mostly anaerobic training with low intensities. Its focus is to shape the lower body and the abs. Its contains very low intensity short busts of cardio with basic workout techniques that won’t put much stress on the lower back or neck. Good for people who have never worked out before.
- Intermediate Body Sculpt- Mediocre intensity, containing more cardio, its focus still remains on the shaping the lower body and abs with low intensity arm work. Building endurance and strength working the abs and glut muscles. Good for people who have worked out moderately before who just want to get back in the saddle.
- Advance Fitness Full Body Sculpting- Look out Jennifer Lopez, we are coming for you. Designed to flatten your abs and shape your gluts and build muscle to get that sexy shapely contour. Lots of hard work and dedication here. We suggest you keep up with this workout consistently no less than 3 times weekly for 3 months in order to master these techniques and see and feel results. It all depends on you, but we give you the tools to succeed.
New to Group Fitness Training what to expect
Your trainer will be available 10-15 mins early before your class starts to greet you and to answer any questions you may have. The instructor will be the last person to leave and your classes should start on time, Your trainer will be able to offer any modifications to any exercise and not afraid to get involved.
- Best to arrive 10 - 15 minutes early. We sign in for drop-ins or you can purchase packages.
- Practice on an empty stomach. Do not eat 2-3 hours prior to group practice. Juice or fruit are OK if you need quick energy before class. Drink plenty of water prior to class, but avoid drinking during class.
- Dress appropriately. Wear comfortable, form-fitting workout clothing. Layers help to adjust for temperature changes during and after class. Big Tee-shirts are acceptable.
- Purchase a fitness mat. Having your own mat supports your commitment to your practice and ensures its cleanliness. Mats and can be rented for $1.
- Your valuables can be left in a cubby in the studio corner.
- Turn off your cell phone. This enhances your experience and is a polite gesture to your fellow students. Also please leave cell phone outside the practice space.
- Notify the teacher of injuries or medical conditions. This helps the teacher know how to assist you and give you modifications.
Beginning Try out Work out - Full body Sculpting Beginner
©2015 New Boundaries Holistic Fitness - All Rights Reserved